Daily statistics about my blog. SEO is all about original content & regular updates!

Thursday, September 4, 2014

SEO is all about original content & updates!

8:36 AM Posted by Unknown , , , No comments
Note: I am not a SEO expert, I just have original content & regular updates!

Well, 3 years ago I had two blogs and they topped the Google Search Engine rank within 1-2 months (Niche specific). 1 of the website had approx. 90,000 alexa rank. Isn't it too high? It took me about 4-5 months to reach 90,000 (approx.) alexa rank. I didn't knew anything about SEO or backlinks at that time. I never used any tool or paid to get my website on no.1 on Google.

The website was - http://newhacksonly.blogspot.com (Someone else registered it now)
Facebook Page- https://www.facebook.com/newhacksonly




So, how did my website get high rank in short time?

Answer is simple- Original content + Daily/Weekly updates!

Also, I never had any backlinks from .gov or .edu websites. It's just a myth that .edu backlinks are strongest. If your website is regular & original, it will surely get high rank!


I manually advertised about my website on several forums, blogs. They all were related to my niche. I had no clue about dofollow & nofollow backlinks at that time. The visitors themselves created backlinks for my website by sharing on websites, social network etc.

I've created this blog today (4 September 2014) and I'm going to update it weekly. I will try to top the Google ranking again. I will post daily/weekly statistics of my blog. Everything- where I advertised, no. of daily visitors. I will do same thing that I've done earlier.

Starting this journey to the top by submitting the website to the Google- https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/submit-url?pli=1

Got Questions? Feel free to comment below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment